Stone Therapist Part 1


Modern people, so many people are feeling the fatigue, relaxation and business needs is increasing say so.

More and more people with it, or to work in a salon, esthetician or become, remember the treatment of relaxation, and to practice on their own.

I think even better housewife, and I think some people are taking the qualification now, about to enter the road.

Also, some people will from the splendor of the occupations that heal people, wants to change jobs to the industry relaxation.

I'll give you a massage to people who like myself, and are a good choice for such a profession.

I like customer service, if you are interested in healing, I might be able to working as a vocation.

Recently, more and more people who are active as well as stone therapist.

Stone therapist is a person who performs a stone therapy.

Use, such as aromatic oils, but there is also doubles as a massage practitioner, but some with my clothes on, put a stone.

You can put the body warm natural stone, the body becomes warmer and warmer by far-infrared radiation effect.

Though, as after a soak in the hot springs, it is a warm treatment from the core, as well as loose so tired.

As "new treatment using temperature and pressure", relaxation in the industry, stone therapy is very focused.

Here, I would like to introduce it to people who want to become stone therapist, and required that way.